CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

what is wrong with everyone today??!!!

im sick and grouchy. and everyone wants to feed me with things that i reallllllly dont like. take for example this afternoon..

for like the past 4 months, ive been eating fish beehoon (almost) every single weekday. until the aunty knows my order. no veggie. no spring onion. but today!!! guess what!!!! for the first time, they forgot! and there was yucky veggie in my beehoon. :( i was so upset i wanted to cry when i was walking back to the office. actually damn stupid to want to cry becos theres veggie in my soup. but i am sick ok, so i (think) i had the right to react this way. but i didnt cry lah. if i really did cry over veggie in my soup, i think theres something really wrong with me.

and then for dinner, my mom went to buy porridge for me. so i told her like no ginger, no spring onion and no fried spring onion. GUESS WHAT???? the aunty conveniently forgot all about it! and im sure my mom told her cos my mom knows that im a fussy eater.. wahlao eh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home